Wednesday, June 26, 2013

P2 Day 37 142.5 (-0.1) PAUSE

Well day one of phase 3 eating while on my temporary pause went well. I was bloated last night and a bit afraid of what I'd see on the scale this morning but I should just have trusted the protocol. All was well and I dropped the 0.1 I'd gained yesterday. Siting 0.3 below LDW. 

Ha bad heartburn despite taking Zantac for it. I think it was the bacon. I went through the usual mild tummy pains and loose stools (sorry TMI) for about 4 hours mid morning then all was well. 

My sleep was not terribly good, partly due to the heartburn and also I think to being off the HCG. Back on my melatonin and valerian combo tonight. 

All in all I'm pleased with day 1, and still planning my eating on the trip. The only real indulgences I'm planning are a piece of dads birthday cake (it IS his 90th after all!) and some wine at my friends that I am staying  with. She's planning a dinner party and I am going to ask her to make it low carb friendly. 

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment