Tuesday, June 11, 2013

P2 Day 22 147.5 (-1.0) (-19.2)

Great release!! I was so excited seeing that number this morning!

So far I've shrunk two sizes, and I'm about to shrink another, judging by the fit of my dress pants and my jeans. Yay!!!

I've taken to napping after working each day, I definitely need more sleep on HCG.

Feeling great, that dry mouth I had last week or the week before is long gone thank goodness. I have good energy, and that blue feeling is passing. I'm still loving the no hunger side of all of this.

Looking ahead, I'm going to continue with P3 style eating as my permanent eating style. Or rather, it will be low carb, moderate protein, high fat. So, similar to P3 in the no starch, no sugar (except very occasionally), and probably lower in calories by a fair bit than you eat in P3.

And that's all there is to report this evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment