Monday, June 3, 2013

P2 Day 14 - 151.7 (-1.0) (-15.0)

Another great release!

Feeling a touch under the weather today, good energy and all, but I've got stomach cramps, I think I've been taking too much potassium (or not drinking enough water with the potassium, either one), so I will scale back a bit on it, and take 3 a day - I've been taking 5 or 6 to get the water retention down. 3 is my normal while on HCG.

I'm still sleeping well, that's one thing I love about being on HCG, no problem falling or staying asleep, it's wonderful!

I'm going to visit my dad at the end of the month, and will be taking a 5-7 day interruption at that time. From everything I'm reading, it's the same as transitioning to Phase 3. I stop taking the HCG, eat VLCD for 72 hours, then eat phase 3 style during the break (this is high fat, high protein, zero sugar, zero starch), and when I go back on the HCG there is no loading to be done. Just start taking the HCG and eating the maximum 500 calories a day (protocol foods only of course). Wish me luck! I'm hoping I don't gain much at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment