Saturday, June 8, 2013

P2 Day 19 149.9 (-0.3) (-16.8)

Yay!!! The 140s are here again! The scale was toying with me, I weighed in a couple of times at 149.9, then a couple of times at 149.2. I decided to go with the first weight - if the second was correct, it will make for a nice surprise tomorrow. Better than showing a false gain tomorrow.

I veered off a little today, decided to buy some grissini, which are Italian bread sticks, very thin. Dr. Simeon recommends them as part of protocol, 20 calories worth. I generally don`t include them in my diet, but thought at least today I would.

My apple was larger than usual, 212g, normally is about 178 or so, so we`ll see if that and the grissini cause me any problems. I came in at 453 calories today, which is fine.

And that was my Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment