Tuesday, June 4, 2013

P2 Day 15 151.3 (-0.4) (-15.4)

Not bad for two weeks work!! I had hoped for more, and it likely would have been a little more, but for the water retention I went through.

Onwards!

Yesterday I had 429 calories, a little lower due to my veggie choices, cucumber instead of celery for instance, and due to having chicken at both meals.

Today presents a challenge, some international visitors are coming in to the office today, and I've been invited to the in-office lunch we are having. I am either going to beg off, pleading a conflict, or I will attend, be honest and say I'm on a strict protocol and will be eating my own lunch. Either way I'm not veering off program!

More later (probably)!

I ended up begging off and going and doing my own thing for lunch. The day went well, I'm feeling good, lots of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment