Friday, June 7, 2013

P2 Day 18 150.2 (-0.1) (-16.5)

A small release, but still downwards! I think I had too much salt yesterday...

I was a bit more hungry than usual today, and had some heartburn, but nothing I couldn't live with, on both counts.

Calories today 450ish. Menu still consists of chicken, beef in the form of 96/4 hamburgers grilled on a George Foreman type grill, cucumbers, tomatoes (with fresh basil leaves, they ARE considered a herb after all so it's allowed),  apples and strawberries. Sometimes I'll have asparagus, celery or even lettuce to shake things up a little.

So basically nothing new to report, except that my size 10s are getting loose! I have to measure my inches again soon, I'm hoping to be in a size 8 for the trip up for my dad's birthday. That would be nice!

And now, off for my exercise - walking the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment