Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pause Results - P2 Resumed at Day 43.

Well, I'm back from my trip!

My total gain was 4.7 pounds. I weighed in at 147.5 yesterday morning, and went back on P2 and HCG yesterday. Today I'd lost 1.6 pounds and am weighing in at 145.9. So over all, I'm pretty happy with it all, I'd hoped for no more than a 5 pound gain.

What did I eat? Well, over all, with the exception of dad's party (where sandwiches and one piece of the most decadent cake ever were consumed), and my last night, where my friend that I stayed with had a get together that involved beautiful wines and appys, I stuck to high fat, high protein. If it was sandwiches, I didn't eat the bread. Mornings were scrambled eggs with extra butter. I love eating that way and can really see that being my lifestyle once I'm done with HCG.

So... I'm baaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment