Monday, July 22, 2013

P2 Day 63 135.4 (-1.1) (-31.3)

Yay!!!! Very nice!

Good day yesterday. I've been forcing the water and yesterday I realized that I will naturally drink 8 glasses of water a day, it's an ingrained habit. That maybe I don't need to force myself to drink 10-12 a day. I haven't been drinking more than 8 for the last week. So maybe this is a good opportunity to begin the process I listening to my body. When I'm thirsty, drink. And after HCG, when I'm hungry, eat. 

I think this eating or drinking when I'm supposed to has done me a disservice in terms of being able to hear my body's signals. Water is a good place to start in the road to hearing those signals again. 

Oh  - I forgot to take my dose last night. No problem. Take it this morning and carry on. Don't forget it takes 72 hours for the HCG to leave your system. Just thought I'd mention it (since it just happened to me and was fresh in my mind) so that if someone new to the protocol is reading, they'll know to relax. 

And yesterday was a new batch of HCG. My batches seem to be lasting 19 days. 

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment