Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Post July 4 Holiday Weekend Update

Apologies for the absence... the holiday weekend was a major distraction from blogging. However you'll be glad to know (and I am VERY glad to say) that it was NOT a distraction from sticking to the HCG protocol!

Here is the update from the last few days:

4-Jul-13 Day 45 145.5 -0.4  -21.2
5-Jul-13 Day 46 144.3 -1.2  -22.4
6-Jul-13 Day 47 143.7 -0.6  -23.0
7-Jul-13 Day 48 142.1 -1.6  -24.6
8-Jul-13 Day 49 141.4 -0.7 - 25.3
9-Jul-13 Day 50 141.1 -0.3  -25.6


I am very pleased with how I'm doing, and trying to keep my mind off hitting "the thirties" as it usually slows me down when I get too attached to an outcome.

There were a few social events during that time, drinks (diet coke in my case) and appies (none - and it was crab dip...go me!) at a dockside restaurant to watch fireworks on July 3, a cookout on July 4 (I ate before we went and only had diet 7-up - such an understanding host and hostess!), going out to the movies and only having diet soda. I'm in the zone, which is great!

I'm definitely wanting other food, I'm spending a lot of time on sites and pages dedicated to the LCHF (Low Carb, High Fat) and moderate protein WOE (way of eating) that I will be pursuing as my maintenance once P2 and P3 are done. That said, nothing is going to stop me from taking this to the end -  I've done this before, I know this protocol works, and I know my timeline is correct. And that makes other food a lot less tempting. Not being hungry (the very best part of the HCG diet in my opinion) doesn't hurt either.

Thirty pounds, and two months (approximately) to go! I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment