Thursday, July 25, 2013

P2 Day 65 135.1 (-0.6) (-31.6)

Yay, a nice release!

Feeling very happy with what I've accomplished so far, and also just trying to think of this in no more than 5 pound increments, one pound, one day at a time!!

Had a great night's sleep last night, and lately have been waking a few minutes before the alarm, which is just how I like it. I was a bit blue the last couple of days, but I recognize that as part of the HCG thing, it happened at the 3 week point when I started this round, so I took it in stride.

I'm still eating about 480 calories a day, still eating the same things. I find that easier, since I'm not hungry anyway. And that way it teaches me to look at food as fuel instead of a pleasure. And ultimately, while food IS a pleasure, I want to think of it as a way to fuel my body, for the most part.

Love that it's heading in the right direction :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment