Saturday, August 31, 2013

P3 Day 2 - Now Just a 3 Day Pause

Well, my HCG arrived today. Thank goodness! It sat in customs for five days, and I was starting to wonder if they were going to reject it.

Anyway, so that means I'll stay on P3, or my pause, for today and tomorrow and get back on P2 on Monday.

Yesterday was rougher than usual for the first day of P3, there's a reason I try to set it up for weekends. My usual hour or so of diarrhea lasted a whole morning, and unique to this particular pause, even the cream in the coffee made me nauseated. I was not reacting well to the fat at all. Had to take Zantac for the stomach acid too. Plainly my body was not at all ready to do a stabilization phase. Go figure! Normally the whipping cream in my coffee makes my body practically sing as it absorbs the fat it’s been without for so long! Ah well, just as every pregnancy is different (or so I’ve been told), so is every round of HCG. Which I guess is appropriate lol.


So I’ll enjoy today and tomorrow off the VLCD, and Monday get back at it with a vengeance. I have a LOT of stuff in the works for this fall and would love to be finished with the weight loss piece of this, and on with focusing on maintaining my weight.

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment