Sunday, August 11, 2013

R2 Day 83 Update

I took a few days away from the blog, hope nobody missed me!

Here's the update from the last few days:


Day 78 133.2 0.0 33.5
Day 79 132.9 0.3 33.8
Day 80 132.4 0.5 34.3
Day 81 132.2 0.2 34.5
Day 82 132.4 -0.2 34.3
Day 83 131.8 0.6 34.9

Just been trucking along food wise, being more careful to weigh and log the food. Although this weekend was a bit hit and miss, I've started a part time job in addition to my fulltime work, and regular mealtimes were non existent during my training shifts.

The good thing about that was zero hunger (have I mentioned I love HCG for this?), and my energy is good, definitely holding up through the transition. My low blood sugar thing hung on until I was done working, at which time I wolfed down my meal that I'd brought with me, in the car on the way home lol. The only real effect seems to be a peckishness at night, and I think that's due to the upset in routine, and is easy to ignore.

I'd gone away from taking potassium for a while, and now the leg cramps are returning with a vengeance, so I went back on it today, and it's already feeling better.

We'll see how the two evenings I work this week go! So, I'm basically at 35 pounds lost, which is thrilling, and starting down being back in the 120s, which is even more thrilling!

Onwards!




No comments:

Post a Comment