Monday, August 19, 2013

P2 Day 91 130.0 (-0.2) (-36.7)

I was laughing this morning, the decades never do give themselves up easily! Ah well, perhaps tomorrow...

A challenge I'm facing is an addiction to sugar free gum. Unlike most of my rounds, this time I've gotten into chewing gum. A lot of gum. And today I looked up the carbs and sugar alcohols, and realized that I need to stop. It may or may not be slowing me down, I don't know, but that's a lot of artificial sweeteners going into my system. So, tomorrow I will refrain from gum and see how it goes.

My energy wasn't the greatest today, I felt blue and well, leaden in body and spirit. I'm guessing it's just one of those funks I've been facing on this round. This too shall pass.

My sleep hasn't been the best either, lots on my mind, and the roommate's son is right above me and given to playing music and playing video games until the wee hours. Sigh.

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment