Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 105 - Back on HCG and P2



As of today I am 129.4, with a net gain of 3.9 over the three day pause. I’d gone out on Saturday night, thrown caution to the wind, had a few drinks followed by a late night omelet at Denny’s, and yesterday experienced increased appetite as a result of the alcohol consumption and basically ate my way through yesterday. Now granted, it was phase 3 foods, but essentially acted like a loading day as far as my body was concerned.

Live and learn. I enjoyed myself, now back to it. This is not how I eat on phase 3, which is very structured, 3 meals and a snack a day, and certainly no alcohol. So, while at first my confidence took a hit, I reminded myself that I DO know how to do a successful stabilization phase and that I will do that when I’m through with Phase 2. Then I shook it off and got on with the day.

Today, I took my HCG this morning and have been just fine. It feels good to be on it, back to normal, especially since I hadn’t really wanted to go off it to begin with.

Onwards! No regrets, lessons learned and off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment