Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 116 Update - 123.8 (-42.9)

So the week's going along well, kept meaning to blog, but just not getting to it.

Here's the update:

Day 113 124.4 0.2 42.3
Day 114 124.3 0.1 42.4
Day 115 124.0 0.3 42.7
Day 116 123.8 0.2 42.9

All in all it's going well, although not as quickly as I'd like. Still, down is down :)

I'd been experimenting with a slightly higher dose, and unlike other rounds, I'm actually feeling better on the recommended dose. So back to that I went this morning.

Sleep is well, food is good, moods are good although I'm a tad cranky in the mornings, but that may be due to the dark, gray skies we've been having. It's so hard for me to get up when it's dark outside. But of course, I do... eventually. Thank goodness for coffee!

I'm still taking my potassium and magnesium for the leg cramps, and I certainly do notice an increase in cramps when I slack off on that, so it's important this round. Interestingly, there's been very little dizziness (by which I mean headrushes when I stand up quickly, or a weird, echoey sensation at times when standing around), so that's good.

And... it's Friday! Yipeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment