Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 132 Update

Well, with yesterday's gain, I came within inches of quitting P2 and moving straight on to P3 with no 72-hour weaning off period.

Day 131 121.8 -0.6 44.9
Day 132 120.2 1.6 46.5

Instead, I just ate more. I was actually hungry! So I had an apple for breakfast with coffee, lunch was 2 hamburger patties (well, more like 1.5, there was a half sized one in the container that I'd cooked up) with tomato and basil, dinner was over 100g (cooked weight) of chicken, cucumber and strawberries (with sweet n low, I'm a bit suspicious that the Stevia I bought has dextrose in it so I'm leaving it be until maintenance).

And that was quite the release this morning! 0.3 away from the teens!

I followed basically the same meal plan today, except that both meals were chicken. Chewed some gum, so we'll see if that's a problem or not...

I order to talk myself into sticking to it, I worked out that if I stick to my plan of staying on it until the last week of October, then that (according to projections based on the averages of the last couple of months) would mean another 5 pounds gone. Okay, I won't be at goal necessarily, but 4 pounds away is better than 10 for sure.

I'm pumped again, so....

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment