Tuesday, September 24, 2013

P2 Day 127 Update

Eeek! Been a whole week since I posted. Sorry about that!

I've had a very eventful week, but since this blog is about the HCG protocol, I'll stick to that (mostly) in this post.

Here is the update:

Day 121 123.0 0.0 43.7
Day 122 121.9 1.1 44.8
Day 123 121.7 0.2 45.0
Day 124 122.9 -1.2 43.8
Day 125 122.7 0.2 44.0
Day 126 123.5 -0.8 43.2
Day 127 121.3 2.2 45.4

So, the blip over the weekend was due to me being a bit stupid. I decided to start taking D3 again. Bought gel caps. What is usually in gel caps? Oil.

Oil.

Duh! You can't have oils or fats on the HCG protocol!

Anyway, once I clued in and stopped taking it, the weight dropped off plus 0.4 more. Lesson learned. I will buy some more D3 as I feel great when I take it, but I'll make sure it's in the tablet form that I was taking before with no gains, and nice releases.

Just finishing up TOM (I was initially blaming the gains on that until I clued in).

I'm fighting boredom a fair bit at present, I'm ready to move on to P3 mentally anyway, but I am bound and determined to get that last 10 pounds off before I do. As I alluded to earlier, lots of stuff going on, a move to a new house, potentially even a new city depending on what happens on the work front in the next very short while. No matter what, I am determined to keep on going with the protocol. It will be easier and cheaper to stick to that even while adjusting to a new temporary (a few weeks at most) living situation, and a potential road trip of a day and a half wouldn't be a big deal on protocol either. Anyhow time will tell. If things work out I may be finally getting both a permanent work AND permanent living (as in alone, my own kitchen...ahhhh) situation. Fingers crossed! But both situations have pluses, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment