Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wow, it's been almost a year since I blogged here. A year. Crazy.

If anyone out there still cares about this blog, I do apologize.

Another apology I owe is one to myself. You see, I'm 7 pounds away from having gained ALL of my weight back. Weight I worked incredibly hard, hand in hand with HCG, to lose.

No excuses. Reasons, yes. Tremendous stress, depression and isolation pending my return to the town I used to live in (so glad to be back home!!!). No HCG (as opposed to HHCG) available where I was without huge cost ($1000 for a 3 week program as opposed to doing it myself), being thrown off by work events where I was too worried about what others thought, and didn't bring my own food. The slippery slope of sugar.

Reasons. But I won't make excuses. I could have joined weight watchers. I could have made sure I had some accountability to someone, somewhere. But I didn't.

Which brings me back to my blog.

I've ordered HCG and supplies. Most of my supplies have arrived. I'm expecting the HCG to arrive next week. I'm devouring blogs and the HCGdieters group on yahoo, preparing my mindset for what will be, MUST be, my final encounter with HCG.

I'll do 5 weeks of HCG, go off it for 5 days as I'm going up to see my father for his birthday, then straight back on it when I get back home. And I'll stay on it all the way to goal.

After that, I am not letting sugar and processed food back in. I just can't and hope to stay slim and healthy. I am so tired of hurting, of not being able to breathe properly. I want to RUN again, I want to lift weights and get strong and toned. I want to feel like ME again. I loved that year and a half of being trim and healthy. Now I want  a lifetime of it.

So, join me on my journey if you like. It's time to give myself the gift of ME!!!

3 comments:

  1. Best luck to you, Susan. The stress thing is a monster! No fun at all. I ended up leaving my job of 11 years because of it. I'm rooting for you on this side of the continent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Enchantress! Hope life has been treating you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete