Wednesday, May 22, 2013

P2 - Day 2 - 163.1 (-3.6)

Well, day one went very well!

Today I'm back at work, and other than a moment around 10am where I wanted to dig into my lunch, I've been just fine. Had a bunch of coffee with sweetener (coffee is carrot cake flavor, pretty yummy), and lots of water.

Lunch was chicken, cucumber and apple.

I slept exceptionally well, I was woken by my alarm, which is the first in a long time! I may even be able to give up my melatonin/valerian combo soon... we'll see. I usually sleep very well while on HCG. Hoping it'll be the same this time around.

Dinner was hamburger, tomato and strawberries. I'm having decaf green tea as my evening drink.

Total calories for the day 484.

Tummy is a bit empty, as opposed to hungry. I was feeling low energy and woozy, so I upped my dose a little bit, which I've done in previous rounds, I guess I just need a little more than most folks. Having had to do that in most of my previous rounds, I recognized the signs, and chose to act sooner rather than later.

Quite happy with how day 2 has gone - can't wait to see the scale tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment