Tuesday, May 28, 2013

P2 Day 8 - 154.3 (-1.6) (-12.4)

And week two of P2 begins!

Another great loss, for a 12.4 total (including loading weight, which you do count) for the first week!

Off to get ready for work, I will be bringing my lunch, coming home for dinner, then going bowling with a friend, which is light exercise and okay in the protocol.

Evening update: Had fun bowling with my girlfriend, am likely going to join a league next week, that would be fun to do again! I need to socialize, I tend to isolate myself too much, especially during protocol. I had a diet pepsi, and although all the snacks smelled wonderful, was not at all tempted. Love HCG for that!

Speaking of temptation, at work I am surrounded by goodies - chocolate covered chocolate biscotti in the lunch room, a bag of m&ms in the desk I'm sitting at, and red velvet cupcakes - that was just the first day on the job! Again, thank goodness that HCG has me so immune to temptation! In some ways I wish I could be on it all the time for that! Maintenance is much more challenging than Phase 2, or even Phase 3. No matter what, I'll find my balance :)

And now, it's off to bed, nite!


No comments:

Post a Comment