Monday, May 27, 2013

P2 Day 7 155.9 (-0.9) (-10.8)

Great day!Started with tummy emptiness and gurgling when I woke up but no actual hunger.

 I kept forgetting to eat, things were distracting me, and lunch ended up being at 1pm.

Just a relaxing day with my zoo (2 dogs and a cat), some grocery shopping and a lot of reading.

In the evening, I went to the movies with my roomie's daughter, we saw Epic (cute!!), and I got a diet pepsi, and was not remotely tempted by candy which is normally my downfall at the movies (I'm not a popcorn girl). The only "oh yum, I wish I could eat that" moment I had was gazing at the meal my roomie cooked for her guest and family. It's all good, this is SO worth it!

Calories came in at 481. I typically drink 10 glasses of water a day (5 bottles), although today I came in at 8 - but I did have that extra soda at the movies, so no biggie. I'm making an effort to have my hot drink with dinner be decaf green tea rather than coffee.

I'm toying with having one free day a week (likely Saturdays) and an all protein day (likely Thursdays) when I hit maintenance, I've been reading the Dukan diet, and their maintenance program really makes sense to me. The whole diet does really, if it comes down to it.

Anyway, off to bed, must get up early for work (new job!)

Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment