Monday, November 4, 2013

P2 Day 168 Update - 109.1 (-57.6)

Here's a little update of the weekend:


Day 167 109.5 0.1 57.2
Day 168 109.1 0.4 57.6

Energy is good,I'm sleeping well, life is good :)

I have to make one comment though, it's very odd to look in the mirror nowadays... when I'd reached goal before, I didn't have this sensation, but this time, and I don't know if it's the extra couple of pounds, that I'm leaner, or that it's because it's been a couple of years since I was last this size, but I'm hardly recognizing the woman in the mirror. I've honestly never experienced this at lower weights. When large, I have, in that I haven't fully understood how large I was.

This is different. Good, but different. I'm looking forward to getting to know that lean woman I see in the mirror, and lord I know I love how clothes look on her LOL.

Physically I really notice a difference. For example, I am so much stronger and more flexible than when heavy. When I was loading the truck for the move down here, I was able to lift more, climb all over the truck getting things in and on it. What a difference from when I was 50 pounds heavier, readying the truck for the last move seven months ago. I am thrilled!

In the TMI department, TOM just showed up, so even if I hadn't wanted to mix another batch today (last of old batch consumed this morning, so I'll mix a new batch for tonight's dosing), I would have had to anyway. You have to have at least a week to ten days (if memory serves) between end of Phase 2 and TOM.

Anyway, on we go!!! Excited!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I had no idea about TOM and Phase 2. I better get prepared if I plan on succeeding beyond phase 2. I've never never tried to maintain the weight loss after stopping phase 2. Boy do I have a lot to learn.
    Get to know that woman in the mirror, lol Keep her forever in your life!! =)

    ReplyDelete