Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 177 Update - 107.1 (-59.6)

Sorry I haven't been updating much, it's been an incredibly busy time. I finally got to move into my apartment the day after my last post. Still working on getting internet at home so blogging is either on my phone (like right now) or at a place with wireless. Either way a little inconvenient. 

Anyhow here's the update:
Day 172 - 108.6
Day 173 - 108.4
Day 174 - 107.9
Day 175 - 107.6
Day 176 - 107.6
Day 177 - 107.1

Soooo close to that dream number of 105!

Very cool thing happened on the weekend. I went to a meet up and got to meet Jimmy Moore, of Livin La Vida Lowcarb fame! He's a great guy, he and his wife are so nice and genuine, and I have huge respect for him for not only his weight loss but his commitment to spreading the word about the health benefits if a low carb way of eating. Check out his blog if you have a chance!

Low carb is how I plan to maintain my weight after stabilization. 

Sleep and energy are good, had such a busy day yesterday I didn't realize I hadn't had lunch until dinner time!

Anyway better get on with the day! :)

2 comments:

  1. YAYYY! Glad to see you back!! I'm so glad you got to meet him. I did check out his blog and I, too will try the LOW Carb lifestyle. Lord knows I don't want to start over with gaining and losing again. =)
    Congrats on the steady weight loss, you'll be there in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an honor to meet you too, Susan.

    ReplyDelete