Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 166 Update 109.6

Yep you read that right - 109.6!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wednesday I was 110.8 (which thrilled me) but didn't have time to blog as I was preparing for the road trip, packing the truck, saying goodbye to folks etc. 

I have no idea what I weighed on Thursday and Friday as the scale was in the back of the truck. 

So this morning was my first chance to see what was going on and wow!!

Yes, I elected to finish my batch. And I've made the decision to do my last vial of HCG as well. 

Why? Glad you asked lol

Because it's always been my secret wish to reach my dream goal of 105, and since the lowest I'd ever managed was 111, I was being "sensible" and settling for what is actually the midpoint of my healthy weight range. 

But since chasing dreams is the theme of my life of late, I'm going to go for it and see what happens!

The road trip was good, a bit challenging food wise as normally I'd junk out at least a little bit, so there was some arguing going on in my head from time to time, but I knew I'd regret not giving it my all. My HCG was in my thermal bag along with some bottles of froze water and kept quite nicely. 

And now, sleep time!

No comments:

Post a Comment