Thursday, December 9, 2010

R3 P2 Day 10 - 118.0 (+0.1)

TOM arrived today, hence the minuscule gain. I'm sure it'll be gone tomorrow. I've been a little teary today, but this too shall pass.

I had 438 calories today, I'm thinking that avoiding Grissini is paying off. I'm also realizing how much my body WANTS to get back to 111. I have another 11 days on this round, and I'm confident I'll get back to my LDW from round 2. Lord, I love the HCG diet. It keeps going through my head that this would be taking weeks and weeks the traditional way.

I

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. I was intrigued too, and I have done 5 rounds already, so I think I am going to try it - like you said, its NOT what Dr S wrote about, but for myself, I am going to give it a shot! The link you gace is a good one - I went there too! Looks like your round is going very well!

    ReplyDelete