Wednesday, September 22, 2010

R2 - P3 Day 23 (-0.2, 115.5)

Well, I'm feeling more and more confident that I am on the right track! I was a little afraid of what I'd see this morning, so a little release is happy-making!
I was going to do a correction day today, but frankly I just didn't feel like it, so I'll do a day like yesterday, and do a correction day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hitting my safe zone again, but for today I just want to enjoy my cream in my coffee, take it easy, continue to test that this is the right track.
A good family friend (and client) is blogging about her HCG experience, to see her blog, go here.
Anyway, better get on with it, we have an early morning vet appointment for the boys (our dogs), otherwise I'd still be snoozing lol. I'll update later. Have a great Wednesday folks!

p.s. For my older posts and HCG Diet history, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment