Tuesday, September 21, 2010

R2 - P3 Day 22 (-1.8, 115.7)

Muuuuuuuuch better! I feel I can breathe easier again :)
Well, that definitely worked well as a correction day. Today, as per the advice I read, I am adding my cream to my coffee again, but this will be the only dairy I allow today, and if I want any coffee later in the day, it will be without cream (which will likely prevent me from wanting any lol). Breakfast will be scrambled eggs with olive oil (like all three meals yesterday - man I love that meal! So simple, yet I feel my body being FED by it). Lunch will be chicken with salad (and some olive oil and vinegar as dressing). I haven't decided what dinner will be, but it will likely be similar to lunch. I think I'll boil some eggs in case I feel a need for a snack at some point in the day. I find hard boiled eggs very filling.
Still continuing on with the Drops of Skinny, feeling good with them.
I SLEPT last night. And that's usually a sign that my body is releasing. Other than a potty trip at around 4am, I slept hard, and didn't wake until 9am, which is late for me, and made it over 9 hours of sleep!
All in all, I feel back on track. A little nervous that I'll gain tomorrow, but if I'm sensible it should not be an issue. Back on track feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment