Sunday, October 27, 2013

P2 Day 160 112.3 (-0.5) (-54.4)

Nice! Although I feel like the scale gods are playing with me lol. Soon I shall see 111 (my goal weight), I am sure of it!

Had a brutal headache yesterday morning, I'd gone out shopping and had to turn around and come home and lie down. After a two hour sleep I woke up feeling great - there's nothing to make you feel grateful for feeling good like recovering from a headache!

It just occurred to me - right now - that the headache might have been as a result of the foods on Friday at my goodbye lunch, with restaurant eating, you don't know what the ingredients are, and with the sugar in the piece of cheesecake, well that could have affected me as well.

Anyway, all better now, but something to keep in mind!

Come on, goal weight!!! Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment