Tuesday, October 22, 2013

P2 Day 155 112.5 (-0.4) (-54.2)

Wow! One more pound to go!!!

Feeling good, slept a little restlessly, but I think that's more because I have a lot of planning for the road trip/move on my mind, etc.

I've felt a little light headed the last day or so, debating whether to go back on the potassium or not, but it's only for another week (!!) and then I'm onto Phase 3 Stabilization (P3), so I think since I'm not having any cramping (or very little), I'll just ride it out.

I spoke to my cousin last night, it was her birthday, and told her I was a pound away from goal, and she was so pleased and proud for me - as she said, it's been done under not the best of circumstances (rooming with others, almost constant stress over work and home situations, living in limbo trying to figure out next steps), so I've really achieved something. I'm pretty proud of myself too!

That said, I'm well aware that in many ways the real work is ahead, and that's fine, I'm looking forward to it!

Onwards!

3 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you!! You are certainly to be admired for accomplishing all that you have. You are my inspiration. It's because of you that I'm able to have the chance at something I have tried for years to accomplish, Losing Weight! lol I'm excited for your move and I know you are going to love it. The fresh air, sunshine and beaches are just what you need for a fresh start. Congratulations on being 1lb away from your goal!! That's AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I know you will succeed! And you know if you need any help/advice etc, just reach out to me, okay?

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you said that. I know when I reach stabilization I will certainly need your help. I hope you'll be moved in and settled by then. LOL! That's going to be my challenge! Thank you as always! =)

    ReplyDelete