Saturday, October 19, 2013

P2 Day 152 113.4 (-0.7) (-53.3)

Woo hooo!!! So excited about that release! 2 pounds to goal!!!

I really need to find my tape measure and do my measurements, I know I'm smaller than the last time, all my zeroes are a perfect fit now!

Had a great night sleep (other than the dog wanting out at 3am), got a good 9 hours sleep in, which I'm sure doesn't hurt.

I mixed a new batch of HCG for the last two weeks, the last batch was almost done so I figured what the heck, see what a new batch does.

Only 13 more days on HCG, and then the 72 hour weaning off period will coincide with my road trip/move to another state, in a way being on the VLCD will make a road trip easier, I won't have to think about food at all, no gas station/fast food temptation!

My leg cramps have been very mild the last week or so, I haven't been taking potassium or magnesium at all, and my energy has been very good as well.

Anyway, better get on with my Saturday, I have a dog show to go to! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment