Thursday, April 28, 2011

Round 4, P2, Day 3 - 129.9 (-1.8)

Nice again! I love phase 2!!! I'm happy to be back in the twenties!

I was thinking today of the old Weight Watchers slogan "Before. Before you know it." Well, with HCG it really is like that!

One thing I'm seeing clearly is how much of late I've been using food as entertainment. I'm not hungry, or particularly cravey, but when I have a moment of spare time, I'm noticing that my first thought is of eating something. So, a focus will be to find other things to entertain myself with, other

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. That is such a true observation. So often we think we're hungry when actually we are thirsty, or just bored, or just conditioned to eat at certain times or places. Sounds like you are learning to listen to your body. That's a great place to start. Good luck with your round!

    ReplyDelete