Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ok. So this is what's been going on...

Tried some "real" HCG that I'd gotten. Did the injections for six weeks, was constantly hungry, cheating a lot... lost all of 10 pounds. And now have gained 8 of those back.

Now ten pounds in six weeks on any other program would be respectable. On this particular round, it was torturous and not worth it. I can only think the HCG I got was no longer potent.

Anyway, onwards. With sources of the real deal drying up, I ordered some HHCG (homeopathic HCG). It arrived today. I am starting two days of loading tomorrow. Old school, full on loading and P2 starts Saturday.

I'm hopeful, excited, a little nervous. Something has got to give and I'm hoping this is it!!

Stay tuned folks! And now I'm going to go see how some of my peeps have been doing on program :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment