Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Round 4 Phase 2 Day 8 - 125.3 (-1.1)

Wow was I ever happy to see that number this morning!

Today was another good HCG diet day, I came in at 475 calories again, the usual 93/7 beef, tomato and apple for lunch, and decided to shake it up a little (LOL) with chicken, celery and half a grapefruit for dinner. Man I really enjoyed that celery (not being sarcastic here), it was nice, not too peppery and crisp.

So far I'm feeling good, minimal cravings at this point, which is normal for me at this point in the protocol. That is,

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats that is great loss! I wish I could have tomato but my doesn't so I can't! ;-( It's so funny how some people can have certain things and others no way. Well keep up the good work I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog I just found it!

    ReplyDelete