Thursday, May 5, 2011

Round 4 Phase 2 Day 10 - 123.6 (-1.0)

Love it!!

Today, the exhaustion that sometimes hits me when the detoxing phase comes along hit full on. I slept almost 2 hours this afternoon, and here it is, 10:15pm, and I'm heading for bed as soon as I write this post. I feel good, I'll take some more potassium before bed, but thems the breaks. I'm sure I'll have my usual energy again tomorrow!

We had our first bowling league night tonight, and my arm and shoulder are tired out too lol. It was fun, the other half said I did very well

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. Cool I love bowling I want to go out and do it soon. I feel so good. I think my body went through this I was so beat the last couple days and I wish I could've had a nap! I think I'm getting over it though because I'm feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete