Saturday, December 14, 2013

Phase 4 Day 1 111.5 (6.0 over LDW)

I know I've been MIA. To be honest for a good while I was freaking out, I gained (at my highest) 8 pounds during stabilization.

It all comes down to this - your mileage may vary... I was listening to advice that had me eating far more fat and protein than I need at this weight, and it became time to listen to my own body.

I've lost 2 pounds so far, and I am confident I'll make my way back down to 105.5 - if needed, with a round of HCG, but I don't think it's going to be necessary. I'm finding my groove.

And that groove is looking like minimum dairy.Very occasional cheese. I'll try butter again when I can afford good quality butter instead of regular butter. And even then, as a minimum.

So what am I eating that is allowing me to slowly get back to my LDW?

Cream in 2 coffees in the morning with a bit of coconut oil mixed in, is breakfast. It's filling and satisfying.

Lunch is meat (I've discovered I do better with baked or grilled meat, frying is too much for me. So are processed foods, bye bye bacon). I like it with a side of mustard and an apple, or a serving of raw veggies like celery, tomato or a red pepper.

Dinner is chicken or meat or fish, with a salad with olive oil and spices. I've seen a sugar free dressing I want to try, and since as of today I'm allowed starches, and it has a little starch in it, I'm going to try it. I'll let you know how it goes. And if it goes well, I'll post the brand.

I've also been doing fat bombs, usually two a day. My version of fat bombs is coconut oil mixed with the sweetener of your choice to taste, and unsweetened cocoa powder to taste. They're delicious, they taste like good quality dark chocolate - without the sugar craving!

Now, don't get me wrong, being 111 isn't terrible. Not at all. I look good, feel good. But truthfully, I adored how I felt and looked at 105. So I want back there, I want to maintain below 110. If I fluctuate between 105-108, I'll be content.

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment